May 29, 2010

More About The Valley Mom

It's very important that all my loyal readers know that this site is created not as an advertising site, but as a true referral based site. All of the products, services, stores and anything listed has been something that I have personally tested, tried, used and LOVED. Remember, everyone is different and you may not love something as much as I did, but I can attest to the fact that all posts are, tested and typically approved by more than just me, The Valley Mom. I have hand picked more than a dozen Mom's to come along this journey with me to get a lot of feedback! If you have ever tried anything from TheValleyMom's recommendations and you were delighted or not satisfied ... please send me an email letting me know what and why so that I can let the owner of that product, service and/or store know!

If I get more than enough complaints about a service, product or store ... I will be removing them from all archive of this site. That means, if you have seen one of those listed previously and it is no longer on here: The Valley Mom is no longer referring it to be tried by anyone!

If I get more than enough compliments about a service, product or store ... I will be listing it at the end of the year as The Valley Mom's Top 5 picks!

Please be a part of this site with me and know that all feedback is welcome!

Thank you so much for reading!

xo
Erica

No comments: