May 03, 2010

It's a staple ... a must have ... GET THIS SELF TANNER!

Fellow tanaholics and tanorexics...  
There are two self tanners that EVERY person should have in their possession! 
You wanted product and you wanted it cheap ... 
well, here it is!

Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Self Tanner!

First and Foremost, buy the ENTIRE Limited Edition Collection if you are as serious/crazy as I am. Or just buy my 2 personal favorites out if the line:


AND

My Favorite #1 Tanning Resource to have in your bathroom at all times and at any cost is ... tan in a can! 
I always love Victoria's Secret tan in a can! 


It's a must and if you don't have time to overnight tan, this is your one day tanning answer. Be tan in about 5 minutes. Wash it off later. Have a streak from a self tanning mishap? Spray this on and fix your tan for the day. 

If you click on the links now you can buy any 2 Beach Sexy Self Tanners for $20! Hurry before I buy it ALL! Stock up fast, as they take it off their shelves after summer. :(

My 1st Product Tip for all of you and I hope you enjoy it!
More to come ...
xo

3 comments:

Hayley said...

DO they sell it in the stores and online?

Erica Fields said...

Yes! Online and In-Store purchases available. Click on the links on my blog. If you click th edescription of the products ... I linked it directly to the online purchasing! Better online, as I have bought out a lot of stores for myself! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love you!!!