May 15, 2010

An AMAZING Spray Tanner!!!

Spray Tanning at it's Finest!

Spray di Sole
owned by: Svetlana Feller


I met Spray di Sole's team at The Luxe Life beauty event a few weeks back. They were there as a vendor and as the Sunless Tanning Expert. Of course, this was the first and most eye-catching stop for me! I immediately started to talk with one of Svetlana's assistants who was more than kind to answer all of my very difficult and tan-tricky questions. They pride themselves in being 100% organic and natural with DHA ingredients, so I quickly made the decision to try it out for myself! A few days later I got in contact with Svetlana who is very easy to get a hold of and extremely flexible on days and times. I nervously made my appointment, I unhappily let my previous tan fade and walked into Spray di Sole's studio in Studio City and was incredibly impressed off the bat! The studio is very serene and professional. With 2 tents to choose from, I eagerly got undressed to try out yet another Spray Tan artist. Svetlana makes you feel incredibly comfortable, she's sweet, smart and easy to talk to. Best of all... she just knows what she is doing and knows A LOT about the tanning business. After our long talk and getting to know this fellow Mommy of 2 boys, I quickly learned what a big business Spray di Sole is and how this entrepreneurial, single Mom is building her dream business into a tanning empire!  She has one color to chose from, and for someone like me who is used to telling a sprayer "I would like wedding tan with a shot of double dark and a twist of mocha", she made it simple and easy by saying " I have one color and we can adjust it to your liking". Ahhh .. that was a nice change! This is great for first time or indecisive tanners and this way you can let your professional lead you. Her clientele is obviously very happy as she has a long list of repeat customers with a few celebrity names to drop as well. Her tanning style is great and tanning machine is not cold so your newly shaven legs don't start growing back hair on the first spray. Plus she has a few tricks up her sleeve that I certainly took note of. Upon the end of my appointment, I already I knew I loved this studio, loved Svetlana and adored her irresistible color that I have never seen from any other sprayer! But, as any other professional tanorexic, I knew that the real telling would be 24 hours later after my first wash off. And, poof! It was like a dream come true color! A dark golden brown with a hint of deep red to give me that "I just lay in the sun, sunburn look". Now, DO NOT confuse red with orange. Orange is orange. Red, and especially deep red, leans toward the brown color all while giving you the natural touched by intense sun color. Svetlana and her Spray di Sole are TANNING GENIUS. Definitely lived up to her slogan ... The Perfect Tan! 

To book your in-studio or at-home appointment with Svetlana or any of her personally trained assistants, call Spray di Sole at (818) 454-4517 or email Svetlana@spraydisole.com and be sure to CLICK HERE to visit her website www.spraydisole.com to see her list of services ranging from spray tan, teeth whitening to buying in-home, self use spray tanning tools and products! Whether you are in Los Angeles, Las Vegas or San Diego ... Spray di Sole can give you a beautifully natural looking spray tan!

Ps, do not miss out on her self tanning products! So creative, so easy to use and most of all so necessary! Buy it from the website!

She comes highly recommended by me and I promise you, that says A LOT! ;) 
Happy Tanning!

Oh and most exciting part for you... 
the first 5 people to send me a message about this post get a 20% discount on their first spray with Spray di Sole! 
Hurry Up!
My Before and After tanning pictures just to show you how fabulous this color is (and how BRAVE I am):


No comments: