May 28, 2010

Cutest Headbands EVER!!!

Alison Beth Company - Children's Accessories

Alison Beth Company Children's Accessories is a high fashion line of adorable and stylish Headbands and embellished Hats.

The ABC collection can be seen on the most stylish children from coast to coast.

These headbands are quite simply the cutest girls accessories I have ever seen! And I swear it's not just because Alison and I have been friends for 26 years... THESE ARE A MUST HAVE!

I mean ... look at how cute they are! Not only are these headbands a must-have, but they make for a perfect gift! If I had a girl, I would probably own the entire collection. Please take a look at all of her styles by clicking here.

These headbands have amazing color, fantastic style, make any little girl look like an absolute doll, are incredibly soft and comfortable and are hand-made with much care.

I don't think I need to say much about these "to die for" headbands as the pictures truly say it all! While their website is under construction, you may visit their facebook page by clicking here or you may email ABC at alison@alisonbethco.com or you may call 646.320.0855 from 9a-5p EST. They will be able to answer all your questions and send you more photographs of their current summer line.

There are also a limited number of headbands available right here in the Valley at The Haute Closet! Please email TheHautecloset@aol.com for details on how you can come and get yours!


Hurry up and get your ABC Headband today!

No comments: