July 05, 2010

Summer Tanning/Glowing Must Haves ... WOW!

Here is the deal, you will all appreciate this, I have been planning on doing a tanning must-have interview with Jillian Barberie. She always has a great bronze color and she is a fellow Valley Mom! So, why not? Therefore I asked Jillian a few weeks ago if she would be interested in doing the interview!

Since I haven't heard back from her in a while and then today she dedicated a show to tanning must-haves (only 18 days after I asked her to come up with them) I decided to fill all of you in on them!Ps ... great idea she did on the GDLA show, I wonder who came up with it? Oh, right ... me! Ugh.

These are copies of messages between Jiilian Barberie and I ... 

My initial message and question:
"TheValleyMom: Would u ever consider doing a 5 quest + answer via email w/ me about ur top 5 tan secrets 4 thevalleymom.com? Esp since u r a valley mom? ;)
Jillian's responses:
"askjillian
"I woul love to share my must haves. I can list them here on Twitter if that's convenient!"

askjillian
"I woul love to share my must haves. I can list them here on Twitter if that's convenient! DM of course then u can post on web!"


"TheValleyMom: That would be perfect I would absolutely luv it! My readers would luv it! If u can't get it all in DM u can email 2 TheValleyMom@gmail.com."

"TheValleyMom: Thank you so much Jillian! You are great! I look forward to reading your Must Haves!!!"


"TheValleyMom: Hey mama! Let me know when I can get your top 5 beauty must haves! (Def put your tanning suggest in there 2) thx so much! :) by email or DM"

"askjillian: At work today..... Hope eveyone had a happy and safe 4th!!!! How many of u have today off too? I'm showing tanning must haves on GDLA"









Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating Natural Radiance
Sevin Nyne Self-Tanning Lotion 5 oz



St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 8 oz

Sun Laboratories Tan Overnight Self Tanning Lotion 8 fl oz.



No comments: